HR Business Partner-Recruiter
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced in-house recruiter to join our HR team to bring exceptional new employees to TARGET. If you’ve used creative approaches to sourcing talent, can partner with our internal business leaders, and enjoy making an impact in a small company, this may be the role for you. This position is a foundational member of our recruiting team and will contribute to defining the path for the function.
1. Manage the entire recruiting process for a variety of requisitions, including sourcing, resume screening, interviewing, soliciting feedback, managing candidates, and coordinating offers.
2. Partner with managers throughout the company to gain a solid understanding of business objectives, job requirements and hiring plans in order to develop and implement recruitment strategies.
3. Build partnerships with technical schools and colleges to build a base of referrals to establish a talent pool.
4. Communicate daily with hiring managers and respective candidates.
5. Source active and passive candidates through creative and thoughtful sourcing methods.
6. Serve as the first and primary point of contact for engaged candidates: guide them through the interview process, provide feedback and create an incredible candidate experience every step of the way.
7. Develop and track metrics associated with the recruiting process and quality of hires. Adhere to budgets for advertising, search firms, and compensation ranges.
8. Maintain recruiting documents and standard operating procedures.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree with 3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, Experience in technical recruiting and clinical research recruiting preferred. Previous success partnering with hiring managers to find, engage and hire amazing talent. HR Certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Strong knowledge of recruiting strategies. Strong behavioral interviewing skills. Strong collaboration, planning, organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects in an extremely fast-paced environment. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to work well with technology. Ability to interface, facilitate and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and candidates at all levels internally and externally.
How to tell us about yourself
Send us an email with your resume and cover letter to Careers@targetpharmasolutions.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is only considering candidates that can work out of our Durham, NC office.