Contracts and Budgets Analyst
Oversee the negotiation and administration processes for TARGET’s site contracts. Prepare and negotiate contract language, budgets, and related documents for a site’s participation in one of TARGET’s observational Studies.
Job Details/Main Responsibilities
1. Negotiate and finalize contracts and budgets. Contracts to be negotiated include confidentiality agreements, Master Agreements or Clinical Study Agreements, Clinical Study Riders and Amendments.
2. Reviews contracts for completeness and accuracy.
3. Serve as direct contract/budget point of contact for sites during the start-up phase.
4. Consult with and correspond with sites as needed toward completion of study related contracts required for site activation and respond to requests for Amendments by sites.
5. Establish and implement company contractual procedures including completing contract review forms for each contract, properly filing fully executed contracts, sending fully executed contracts out to all parties and maintaining TARGET’s Master Site List.
6. Accurately update and maintain clinical tracking systems.
7. Collaborate with internal and external legal, finance and clinical operations departments including communicating and explaining legal and budgetary issues for contract management tasks and issues.
8. Facilitate the execution of contracts by company signatories.
9. Act with high degree of initiative and independence to complete independent projects.
10. Participate in team meetings/discussions as needed.
11. Obtain a good working knowledge of each study protocol in order to explain to sites the specifics regarding TARGET contracts/budgets.
12. Perform administrative tasks to support the clinical operations team.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in business, science, or a related field. Previous clinical research budget and/or contracts experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Good knowledge of medical terminology. Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suit (in particular Microsoft Word and Excel), email and voicemail. Strong negotiation, organizational and documentation skills. Excellent oral/written/interpersonal communication skills to communicate internally and externally. Strong attention to detail. Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced, multi-study environment.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] and indicate the job title in the Subject line.