TARGET PharmaSolutions is looking for a Data Manager.
Assist in data management activities required to create and maintain quality clinical databases.
Job Details/Main Responsibilities
- Run data checks and identify data queries.
- Specify and create new queries and reports to assist the data review process.
- Monitor and report on the database status in terms of enrollment, open and resolved queries, and other metrics.
- Assist in database validation activities as requested.
- Assist in data export activities and building SDTM compliant databases in SAS.
- Assist in data import from external databases into REDCap databases.
- Interact with database entry, management, and clinical staff as needed to assist in resolving questions and issues.
- Participates in team meetings/ discussions as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in data management, database programming, clinical trials or a related field. 2 years of experience in data management experience. Experience with one or more database products. Experience programming in SAS, REDCap database, SDTM and CDISC database standards, PHP Scripting, MySQL, and HTML are preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
In-depth knowledge of data collection, reporting, and cleaning methodologies, especially as relates to clinical research. Strong technical and programming logic skills. Excellent communication and presentations skills required. Strong planning and organizational skills, verbal and written. Strong interpersonal communication skills, good at listening and sharing information with others. Ability to act on own initiative. Ability to be productive and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Ability to lead process improvement efforts.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to and indicate the job title in the Subject line.