Support activities related to the analysis and reporting of medical records from multiple disease communities.
Job Details/Main Responsibilities
- Serve as principal statistics contact to other departments with respect to statistical input into design, statistical analysis, reporting, and interpretation.
- Provide SAS programming in support of statistical analyses (quarterly reports, client queries, manuscript support) by generating tables, listings, or figures.
- Provide SAS validation programming for tables, listings, and figures.
- Provide SAS programming support for data cleaning activities of existing databases.
- Interact with database entry, management, and clinical staff as needed to assist in resolving questions and issues.
- Participate in team meetings/ discussions as requested.
- Mentor less experienced statisticians within project activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Master’s degree in statistics or biostatistics with at least 5 years of experience in the aforementioned areas of study or a doctorate degree with at least 2 years of experience. 2 years of experience in SAS Programming. Preferred experience with SDTM and CDISC database standards and experience with observational data. Excellent knowledge of statistical methodology and concepts. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Good planning and organizational skills, with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities. A strong interest in developing expertise in the scientific content of collected data. Ability to be productive and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
* An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
How to tell us about yourself
Send us an email with your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is only considering candidates that can work out of our Durham, NC office.